Thursday, January 28, 2010

Review : Bronx Linus Tall Boot

I've searched high and low for a boot that will fit over my larger calf. I've searched all of the major shoe websites for extended calf selections only to read that to those designers a large calf means 15 inches. When I whipped out my handy little tape measure I discovered that I apparently have monster calves, almost 17 inches at the widest point! I did a lot, and I mean a lot of research to find some boots that were young, hip, sturdy, and would fit over my calves. So ladies with the large calves, I bring to you the Bronx Boot Linus Tall Boot.
This boot is fantastic. It's made of real suede, the smell is divine when it comes out of the box. It's a western style boot with a small heal. These boots pull on and you'll have to do a little wiggling, especially at first. But once it's on it fits like a dream. It even stretched out a little bit so now I have the option wear socks or tights and pull it up all the way, or to slouch it down a little around my ankle. These boots are available at a variety of stores if you just search by name (and a variety of prices so some comparison shopping is recommended), but I found the best selection at Amazon. There are many color choices and I think the style will allow it to be worn 3 seasons of the year. What a great find!

No comments: