Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow Bunny Style

The Winter Olympics started this past weekend and I'm sure you've been caught up in the drama and glamor of the competition as much as I have. Even though I have never stepped foot on a snowy mountain, watching these athletes has me interested in trying my hand at some of these sports. So, I got to wondering what I would need and if I would even be able to find it. Now, for the more experienced skier I'm sure there are better places to find your gear, but for a true beginner with no access to snow gear whatsoever I found a site that I would be comfortable buying from. It's called Beautiful Skier and it offers a pretty large collection of plus sized snow gear. They offer everything from jackets, parkas, and snow pants in cute colors and girly styles. You can order online and pay with PayPal (always a bonus in my book) or you can search for a location near you. With locations in Canada as well as many states in the US, you are sure to find what you need!

No comments: