Thursday, February 04, 2010

A Very Special Etsy Seller

It's always great to find an Etsy seller who makes plus sizes. It's even more special to find one who loves their shop and their customers. I have been sort of stalking TheGarbologistsWife for quite some time. All of her items are so beautiful looking and she often has plus size ready to wear items. But when on the search for a dress to wear to the theater, this gem came up I knew I was in love.

This seller was extremely friendly and welcomed any and all of my questions. She offers to custom size any dress even though she has a wide range on her sizing chart. This dress comes in 4 colors, but she also offered to find any color I wanted, and can be made in sizes Small - 3X!

Check out her blog, too, she has some great plus sized finds.

I was thrilled when she informed me my dress was completed and that she herself was so pleased with it that she put it on her own blog! My dress is famous! Yes, that's MY custom dress right there in that post. So hurry over to her store before I buy up all of her cute plus sized stuff!

No comments: