Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Plus Size Shopping Site - Lucie Lu

Luck would have it that this new store some how found me. When an email came through last night advertising this store I knew that it would require further research. At first I thought they were associated with B & Lu, a rather well known plus sized apparel site because the names are similar. After some preliminary digging I can't seem to find any indication that they are in fact affiliated.

But what I did find was that they have absolutely gorgeous clothes for reasonable prices. This great new store is called Lucie Lu and they are brand new on the plus sized scene. They offer a variety of clothes including dresses, skirts, denim, knit tops, blouses and more. Their line offers a trendy and youthful vibe with a mix of elegant and classic pieces dotted in. A few of my favorites include the Adele Tunic, the Antoinette Dress, and the Patience Skirt, all seen below.


Their sizes vary by garment and can range from size 16-20, 1x-3x, and some styles even going up to 5x. Prices range from about $16 - $62.

The jury is still out on the fit and quality of this line as they are brand new, but I will definitely have my eye on them. I'd love to add another fantastic plus sized store to my list of favorites!

No comments: